Aromatherapy essential oils can energize or calm the mind, and refresh the home environment. Place a few drops in a scent diffuser, in a pot of simmering water, or your shower to stimulate the senses. Revive dried flower arrangements, or apply to a cotton ball placed in a vacuum cleaner bag!
- Cedar ~ Sweet and woody; antiseptic; harmonizing and calming
- Chamomile ~ Calming/soothing; suitable for use on children
- Citronella ~ Fresh citrus scent; natural insect repellent
- Lavender ~ Regenerative mood tonic; antiseptic
- Lemongrass ~ Uplifting, clean scent; natural pest repellent
- Orange ~ Stimulating, energetic
- Peppermint ~ Refreshing; good for headaches, travel sickness, nausea
- Rose ~ Soothing; eases anxiety, insomnia, pms
- Rosemary ~ Awakening, astringent; treats muscular pain, relieves fatigue
- Tea Tree ~ Purifying; a powerful antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral oil good for fighting respiratory and other infections.